- Initial Intake Appointment (45 minutes)
- Extended Intake (90 minutes)
- Psychopharmacology follow up appointment (30 minutes)
- Psychotherapy or Extended Psychopharmacology (45 minutes)
- Psychotherapy extended (family sessions, EMDR) (90 minutes)
Please prepare for the Initial Evaluation by filling out the preinterview forms, which you can find on the website or request by email. Please bring any prior evaluation records, such as neuropsychological testing results, as well as relevant medical records such as recent laboratory work results.
The standard psychotherapy session is 45 minutes, in some cases double sessions are appropriate. For example for sessions that involve hypnosis, couples therapy, or family work, and for Eye Movement Reprocessing and Desensitization (EMDR), as trauma work facilitated by EMDR requires the additional time for preparation and reflection on the work in a given session.